Our client is a global company specialized in industrial sensor technology and explosion protection, which is looking for an Design & Product Compliance Engineer to be inserted in the Italian subsidiary.
The company applies its electronic sensors and automation components in different fields, such as automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems.
The profile will manage the following activities:
A) Design Engineer
- Development of new products;
- Assume design and maintenance related product ownership for assigned products;
- Internal consultancy, technical training and documentation for assigned products and methods;
- Work with cooperation partners and suppliers;
- Support to construction, production, product management and solution engineering.
B) Product Compliance (Certification) Engineer
- Certification of new product;
- Manage and participate in testing of products and procedures;
- Interact with notified bodies (testing laboratories);
- Assume product ownership for assigned products related certification;
- Support to development, construction, production, product management and solution engineering;
- Internal consultancy, certification training and documentation for assigned products and methods;
- Participate in product compliance organization.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering or similar;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- Experienced in electromechanical industrial standards and applications;
- Experienced in Ex standards, products and solutions – focus on, but not limited to Ex d;
- Knowledge of relevant industrial standards (e.g. LDV);
- Familiar with 2/3D CAD SW design and development.
Sede di lavoro: Area of Monza e Brianza (MB)
I candidati di ambo i sessi, dopo aver visionato l'informativa obbligatoria sulla privacy sul sito www.hays-response.it, sono pregati di inviare il proprio CV in formato Word, indicando il riferimento (Rif. 931618). Hays Professional Services S.r.l. Agenzia per il Lavoro Accreditata - Aut. Min. N. 94 del 02 Agosto 2018.