Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing company specializing in equipment and services for Agriculture and Construction.
The candidate will be responsible for the Electrical Components integration & harness layout on the product architectures. The task also include their fixing elements based on a concept layout provided by the Electro-Hydraulic Area Architect.
The Designer will complete the Bill of Material groups population related to electric and electronic components (harness and components).
- Within the area of responsibility assigned to the Electric systems integration, the candidate will be part of a Design team working in developing new projects
- Will support the activities of other design engineers within the same team.
- Will identify the best technical, economical and manufacturing solutions for Electric systems
- Will be working (if required) with Platform, CPM (Current Project Management), Manufacturing, Testing and others.
- Will be responsible for releasing drawings and bill of materials with respect of all Engineering KPIs (time for development, project expense, field behavior in terms of warranty claims)
- Contributes to the overall profitability of new and existing products.
- Contributes to the decrease of overall product warranty activity.
- Contributes to cost reduction methods related to component design on new and existing products.
- Contributes to the continuous design quality improvement by the creation and the update of “electric design guidelines” (DQP) and “content drawing check list”
- Contributes to maintain and increase the Technical knowledge of electric layout design through periodical meetings with suppliers and any others entities, sharing the outcomes with the rest of the team.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in off-road vehicles electric/electronic system and/or electric/electronic component design
- Good knowledge of CREO and/or CATIA
- Capable of producing 3D (possible 2D) feasibility studies
- Experience in Bill of Materials
- English: Fluent