Our client, multinational that leads the Energy sector, commissioned our Engineering Division to search an Head of Project Management based on the South of Rome.
Lead the Project Management Office (PMO) team in the area of responsibility. Support Project Managers in defining, implementing and applying project management policies and work instructions.
More deeply, your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to implementation of continuous improvements for the project execution strategy for the local project operation, in alignment with BU and LBU business strategies;
- Ensure the local portfolio of projects is managed consistently, based on best practices and Energy Policies;
- Lead the Project Management Office team and ensure that Energy policies, i.e. directives, instructions and guidelines are followed. Develop, and continuously improve respective processes, based on industry best practices. Ensure that findings from lessons learned from project execution are incorporated in continuous improvement actions;
- Participate in Bid/Sales Phase, i.e. in estimating and resource planning;
- Oversee project management activities at the portfolio level through project reviews with the management team and Project Managers. Take an active role in resolving escalated issues. Oversee that project closure is performed properly and timely for all projects in the portfolio;
- Oversee the proper application of contract and claim management methods in accordance with Energy policies, and contractual agreements;
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the PMO. Serve as an escalation point for individual and systemic project management issues;
- Reinforce and maintain a culture of Health & Safety in all project operations;
- Lead the PMO team to establish and enforce an effective project management approach to achieve both project and organizational goals. Develop project organization, jointly with management team and Project Managers. Plan, assign and manage project resources based on competencies, project fit and availability. Develop the project management capacity and capability in line with Energy Group directives and processes. Ensure that the area of responsibility is structured to fit the business model, sufficiently staffed with skilled resources and directed appropriately. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect reports;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR SUCCEED
- 10 years of experience as PM or Senior PM;
- PMP Certification nice to have;
- Management functions nice to have;
- Knowledge of Office365 (Excel, Microsoft Project) and SAP;
- Knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Availability to travel;
- Flexibility, leadership, good standing, proactivity, result-oriented and problem solving.
Se sei interessato a questa opportunità, clicca su "Candidarsi ora" per inviare una copia aggiornate del tuo CV.
Se questa opportunità non è in linea con le tue aspettative, ma sei alla ricerca di un nuovo lavoro, visita il nostro sito Internet per scoprirne di nuove. #931242