Our Client is a Multinational Logistics Company, Worldwide Leader in his sector. For their plants, we are looking for an HSE Manager who join the team to create and support a solid integrated culture of Safety, Health and Environment in the company.
- Live the Safety Standards, while adhering to the safety, health, and environmental responsibilities.
- Build and foster a safety culture among all employees.
- Oversee compliance with governmental regulations and corporate programs
- Support sites implementation of the H&S standards, procedures and best practices in compliance with legal requirements.
- Implement HS&E Group Management Policies, Standards and Guidance in line with the Local HS&E Management System and provide relevant training to all affiliate personnel.
- Develop the H&S Culture providing support to the line management.
- Advise and assist in all risk assessment activities, including advice on new investments and projects locally and recommend appropriate actions and priorities
- Master’s Degree in Environmental/Mechanical/Management Engineering
- Certificate (ideally) or equivalent e.g., master’s in occupational safety and health, recognized by AIAS (Associazione Professionale Italiana Ambiente e Sicurezza)
- About 5 years of previous working experience in chemical/automotive/petrol/pharmaceutical companies equipped with a structured system for the management of safety and logistics department (warehouses).
- Good knowledge of ISO 14001/ISO 45001 standards
- RSPP certification.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong influencing and soft skills as very strong ability in communicate and interface with all organizational levels
- Geographical mobility
Location: Milano, Modena, Roma