Our Client is one of the world’s leading companies in the automotive industry.
As member of Integration team you will be involved in different projects to integrate new/modified component or system in existing Group platforms.
You will implement the technical concepts required by standards and regulations according to the specific project constraints.
You will evaluate performance and functional results to manage final release of the integration process and remove defects affecting the related functional domain.
You will be responsible for SW and HW configuration and ensure all system works properly together. You will be part of an interdisciplinary, networked and Agile team. Together with Integration specialists and Integration step manager you will be part of the development process for series and pre-series vehicle.
- System requirements and System test requirements creation and maintenance;
- Interface with development department for change request evaluation and periodical report to the Group;
- Design and execution of Functional smoke tests on test benches both in simulation environment and with real ECU;
- Design and execution of Functional and Integration tests on complete vehicle;
- Understand various system role inside the vehicle architecture and its platform specific implementations from both HW and SW point of view;
- Interface with other Function Developers to define and manage function impacts on other domains;
- Manage impacts to New SW due to vehicle architecture changes: troubleshooting and DTCs analysis;
- Steer the CR for Tier I supplier for SW upgrades and bug fixes;
- Manage the production release process to finally deliver the component in series ensuring the product quality;
- Responsible for SW and HW configuration installed in the vehicle.
- Automotive (OEM, Tier1, Tier 2) experience required;
- Experience in the series functionality concepts and the related communication implementation;
- Experience on ECU electronics and vehicle networks, on embedded SW, knowledge and experience in the common Bus interfaces (e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, Automotive Ethernet, FlexRay, LIN etc.);
- Knowledge of ISO/OSI model and TCP/IP Stack;
- Experience with CANOe, CAPL coding;
- Experience on requirements engineering/management using Doors or a similar Tool;
- Prior experience in ECU’s SW Validation or ECU series SW design/development;
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English (at least B2 level); German would be appreciated;