YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a renowned multinational group belonging to the Luxury Retail industry. For the enhancement of all the activities undertaken by the Information Technology Department, Hays is looking for an Information and System Supplier&Compliance Expert who will be responsible for supervising ICT projects in the Control, Sales and Quality Department.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The candidate will report to the WW ICT Director and will supervise Budget activities, support ICT Units in supplier management activities and guarantee compliance during ICT Procurement phases. The position plans to provide an integrated vision for Procurement Area, with a technical and organized vision that will involve the Internal Audit, Legal and Management Control departments.
The resource will be part of the ICT Executive Board, collaborating with the Unit Managers by supervising any ICT purchase (Software, Cloud, body rental, ICT consulting, ICT Infrastructure, consumer utilities services, etc.), monitoring OpEx and CapEX, making sure that any purchase is compliant with the budget, and ensuring that projects’ state of progress is in line with commercial agreements.
The resource will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support yearly Budget process through a careful maintenance of Actuals, Committed and Remain to spend values;
- Coordinate all the bidding process cycle;
- Assure reliable and efficient management of recurring costs, leading the calendar for payments and renewal.
- Define forecast according to cost drivers evolution;
- Support approval expense procedures in accordance to Budget guidelines, including Vendor approval;
- Interact with Legal department to review contracts and assure the adoption of T&C and Privacy policies;
- Interact closely with ICT Unit to manage good receipts, check invoices and verify proper cost allocation;
- Participate actively in the Group international Procurement community and work closely on Group agreement adoption;
- Create reports by collecting and elaborating data (Pivot, PowerBI) in order to build purchasing and vendor management strategies on them;
- Set up and manage daily activities and deliverables with team members, internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Prepare estimates and project plans for all stakeholders levels;
- Define accurate reports on progress, priorities, quality, KPIs and success criteria;
- Being the liaison between procurement, internal audit and legal area.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
The ideal candidate has the following skills / characteristics:
- 5+ years of experience in the ICT Procurement area, preferably in a Retail multinational Group;
- a deep knowledge of the main IT environment application and main cost driver for licenses and cloud environment;
- knowledge and proven experience in main procurement and compliance processes; excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams as well as to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment;
- technical experience in MS Office suite including PowerBI;
- willingness to travel across different industrial and logistics premises in Italy and WW.
English fluency, written and spoken, has to be considered as mandatory for this job opportunity.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
Candidates of both sexes, after reading the obligatory information regarding privacy on the site www.hays.it, are requested to send your CV in Word format, under reference (Ref. 927738), as well as his or her consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03. Aut Min N. 13/I/0007145/03.04 April 1, 2008.