Our client, a Global leader and one of major player in transport management worldwide, is looking for a Logistics Service Coordinator to empower the Ocean export department.
The society offers excellent services with innovative and technological solutions that eliminate complexities.
They are supported by a dedicated innovation center, they design, build and distribute cutting-edge digital solutions to analyze and manage the challenges of today's supply chains
- Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and/or procedures based on the organization’s Ethics.
- Contact with the dedicated customer for instructions / reminder.
- Processing of agent and early warning messages(network contact).
- Communicate information to customers and partners in parallel.
- Handling of anomalies / disputes.
- Proposal for corrective and preventive measures.
- Contact with the warehouse and other subcontractors.
- Duty to inform and advise the customer on the formalities of international movement of goods.
- Duty to communicate the information of the files in charge to his hierarchical manager.
- Monitoring the quality of service center services.
- Create SOP’s when require to support the offshoring process.
- Trouble shooting to proactively find suitable solutions in time and manner to the customer.
Qualifications and experiences:
- 1-3 years of experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation or Degree in Logistics.
- Preferable a professional degree by a licensed educational institution specialized in logistics and forwarding.
- Advance Excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English oral and written (B2 level minimum).