Our client is a global company specializing in industrial sensor technology and explosion protection, which is looking for a Product Compliance Engineer to be inserted in the Italian subsidiary.
The company applies its electronic sensors and automation components in different fields, such as automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems.
- The profile will manage the following activities:
- Implementation and organization of Ex-approvals such as ATEX, IECEx and NEC500;
- Determination of the relevant standards and legal requirements with regard to Ex-approvals of our products;
- Regular review of our products with regard to conformity with current international Ex-approvals and if necessary initiation of updates;
- Close collaboration with R&D department with regard to the fulfilment of relevant international standards and requirements for Ex-approvals in product design;
- Selection and support of service provider and inspection bodies both before and during the approval process;
- Technical negotiation with authorities and certification institutes both nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor or Master in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification;
- Ideally professional experience in the development of electronic components and systems or in the field of international approvals of technical products;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel at times;
- Strong negotiation skills and assertiveness;
- Analytical capabilities and a structured working method.
Sede di lavoro: Area of Monza e Brianza (MB)
I candidati di ambo i sessi, dopo aver visionato l'informativa obbligatoria sulla privacy sul sito www.hays-response.it, sono pregati di inviare il proprio CV in formato Word, indicando il riferimento (Rif. 931616). Hays Professional Services S.r.l. Agenzia per il Lavoro Accreditata - Aut. Min. N. 94 del 02 Agosto 2018.