Our client is a global leader in the design and production of ORC systems, large heat pump and gas expander. Aiming at the expansion of the lndustrial heat pump sector, we are looking for a Technical Proposal Engineer.
He/She will report directly to Sales Director and will be involved as technical support with securing new large scale industrial heat pump contracts during the pre-sales phase and will then support the delivery of the project acting as a project engineer along with the job team.
Moreover, the candidate will be part of the product development team helping to enlarge company business areas. He/she will be responsible for:
- Manage activities as proposal engineering and thermal calculation
- Analysis and evaluation of client specification (and tender documentation if requested)
- Knowledge of LHP/ORC cycle and working fluids
- Basic engineering of unit components, auxiliaries included, depending on the specific thermodynamic cycle
- Cost estimation of unit’s components, transport, erection, cabling and start-up
- Manage the relationships with sub-suppliers and scout alternative sub-suppliers together with purchase department
- Preparation of technical documentation useful to proposal preparation (Lay-out, P&I, Single Line Diagram, unit technical specification)
- Collaborate with turbo machine team with the aim of optimize the thermodynamic design
- Collaborate with Thermal Engineer with the aim of optimize heat exchanger’s design and fix the datasheet
We are looking for a profile with master’s degree in mechanical / Energetic / Industrial engineering or equivalent and at least 5/10 y experience as project engineer/proposal engineer in plant engineering industry, with excellent knowledge of electro-mechanical design techniques and standards / codes.
Excellent English (minimum level B2) and good knowledge of process simulation software, CAD, and MS Office.
Candidates of both sexes, after reading the obligatory information regarding privacy on the site www.hays.it, are requested to send your CV in Word format, under reference (Ref. 927110), as well as his or her consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03. Aut Min N. 13/I/0007145/03.04 April 1, 2008 #927110